|U3A Casey Tutor folders – pickup details|
|Hello Tutors, As mentioned at the Tutors meeting last week we have created individual folders for each tutor containing your Attendance list, a few different forms and the How To Guides, etc. Some tutors who started Outdoor classes this week have collected folders already.Due to the Clyde Rd railway line intersection being closed we have 2 locations (north and south of the line) that tutors may collect from.|
* Pauline Lyons, Kay Poade, John Condron, Pat Bird (FG residents – you may like to organise amongst yourselves for one person to collect all 4 folders)
* Jan Weiner, Malcolm Owen, Peter Fleming, Pam Cummings, Lynne MacDonald, Tom Farrell, Terry Trewavas, Jill Sparkes, Noel Barlow, Frank Bannan, Raelene Nowell
The above tutors may collect from Lorraine Sterling’s house over the weekend
– 4 Mary Ct, Berwick (coming from Berwick – turn left off Manuka Rd into Clover Cl then right into Mary Ct)
OR from our new office at the Rossmoyne Family Resource Centre on Tuesday or Thursday 10:00-2:00
– 19 Beldale Ct, Berwick (b/w the P-9 Timbarra College and the Plaza Shopping Centre)
Any issues contact Lorraine on 0493 280 458
* Karen Secombe, Danny Hume, Kerry Auch-Schwelk, (Lynbrook Tutors – as arranged already – your folders will be handed to you on Mon 14th Feb. Kathy Smith – ask for your folder at the Office.
* Mario Mizzi, Kerry Doherty, Kathleen Newman, Dianne Shottle, Cheryl Harvey, Geraldine McKellar
Please collect from Chris Trimnell’s house on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday (each folder is named and will be left in a box beside the front door – no need to ring bell just help yourself!)
– 40 Sharpe Ct., (cnr of Domain Dr and Sharpe Ct – off Greaves Rd)
* Lily Lam – files will be emailed to you* Les Fielder, Ellen Fielder, Cyril Alderton, Peter Cahill – your folders will be delivered to you in person next week. (not favouritism, I’ll simply be in your street!)Sincere apologies if we have missed anyone north or south or tagged you to the wrong location – life has been very busy getting everything ready for startup.
Any issues contact Chris on 0408 889 569Cheers – Chris Trimnell
CaseyU3A Course Coordinator