All Enrolments are now open
- From Wednesday 3rd January, 2024 you will be able to go online, enrol in up to 5 classes and then pay your membership fee of $60.
- After 16th January, 2024 you may enrol in any additional classes where there are vacancies, or add your name to any wait-list.
- If you need to come to the office at Rossmoyne (19 Beldale Ct., Berwick) to join, rejoin, and enrol in classes, it will also be open from 1:00-3:00pm on Wednesday 3rd January and Thursday 4th January, 2024 and then during the usual office hours each Monday and Thursday 1:00-3:00pm. If you know of a member who doesn’t use email please let them know of these dates and arrangements.
- Paper copies of the membership form may be collected from our U3A cupboard at Fiddlers Green.
- To see the answers to Frequently Asked Questions go to the website https://u3acasey.org.au/ – go to the Quick Guides tab along the top and then click on Member Guides. There you will find questions (and answers to) How do I join? How do I renew? How do I enrol in a class and pay my membership fees?
How to Enrol
Joining or renewing online
Existing members can login here to renew.
We accept payments:
Bank details for EFT/bank deposit:
Bank: Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Ltd.
Account Number: 1840-27175
Account Name: Casey U3A Inc.
Reference: CaseyU3A – Member Name/Number